How it Works
- Using this site is ABSOLUTELY FREE for service seekers.
- Service Seekers use their email address and create a password to enter the site and request any service.
- Service providers will then contact service seekers by phone, text message or email.
- Service seekers will receive some information on service providers who respond to their service inquiry before service providers contact them
- A maximum of 3 service providers are allowed to respond to any service inquiry
- All service inquiries will remain active for 22 minutes from the time they were posted/received.
- Service seekers can then pick the service provider of their choice.
DISCLAIMER: The only way NASN connects you to service providers is that both you and the provider are registered members of the site and services are requested through the site. Service providers do not work with or for us directly, we are simply connect the two parties together. You have a maximum of three responses to your service inquiry, dependant on how many providers in that service are registered and respondent.
- Service providers will create a FREE account, Pick the zip codes where they want to provide their services (up to 11 zip codes) and mark off the services they wish to provide (up to 11 different services).
- Service providers will be granted 1 free service leads after they register so they become familliar with the site operation.
- Service providers can provide as many as 11 different services in 11 diiferent zip codes in the same or differnt cities.
- Service providers will receive a text message along with an email anytime a new service inquiry is posted to our site.
- Service providers have 22 MINUTES to respond to any service inquiry from the time it was posted/received, otherwise the unattended service inquiry will be automatically removed from their inbox.
- NASN takes only the first three responders to each service inquiry and the rest (if any) will be denied access to that service inquiry. All three service providers will then pay the $2.50 fee (paypal fees included) upon accepting the service lead . You do not pay anything UNTIL you accept a service inquiry.
- We suggest that service providers pre purchase (optional) service leads so they save the time of paying process and can respond faster to the service inquiries.
- Service providers only have access to the inquiries that are related to the services they provide.
DISCLAIMER: We can’t guarantee that service providers will get the job, that depends on you and the service seeker. Our job is to connect you together